Where to Buy S4 that ships to Canada?????
Sep 22, 2009 at 3:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

szetolf

New Head-Fier
Can someone tell me or give me an idea where to buy a Image S4 that can actually ships to Canada???

No London Drugs does not sell... I've just talked to London Drugs and they said they won't sell Image S4 online... so basically the other place that sells Image S4 and ships to Canada is EBAY and personally... buying my first pair of "nice headphones" through eBay doesn't give me much confidence....

Someone help me plz?

Sep 22, 2009 at 6:56 PM Post #2 of 9
I don't see the problem with buying through eBay, especially if the seller has a great feedback rating
smily_headphones1.gif

Other than eBay, it doesn't look like there's any outlet in Canada selling these currently
frown.gif
. What you can TRY is to ask NCIX if they will do a special order (sometimes they do). There's no guarantees with them, but it's worth a try.

Oct 13, 2009 at 6:33 AM Post #6 of 9
Update:
eBay- about $115 CDN
Apple.ca for Image S4i - $120 = tax = about $135.

Seems as though Klipsch is telling its American retailers not to distribute to Canada. Ive seen a few sites stating such.

Oct 13, 2009 at 4:08 PM Post #7 of 9
London drugs is selling Image S4 at 109.99 online. They just posted it a few days ago. For people living in Toronto, i called zodiac acoustic research ltd (google map it) and they are ordering it.... tho the waiting list seems pretty long.
WOW... i need to find a way to get it in the US... the exchange rate isn't worth $30 in price difference....

Nov 23, 2009 at 8:48 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by jrazzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seems as though Klipsch is telling its American retailers not to distribute to Canada. Ive seen a few sites stating such.

We do have strict distribution policies and territory guidelines. Please contact our Canadian distributor, Gentec, for any availability questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back