Where to buy new pads and headband for HD650?
Jun 9, 2005 at 9:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Dimitris

Headphoneus Supremus
Title says it all. It seems my headband and pads are a bit worn out on my HD650. Do you have any idea where to buy spare ones?
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 9, 2005 at 9:35 AM Post #2 of 5
buy them through Sennheiser. I called them up the other day and they were very helpful. don't know what website / phone number you would use though since you are located in Greece....

btw, do you want to replace the whole headband assembly? I asked for a price for it and got a figure close to 90 USD. very expensive.

Jun 9, 2005 at 11:01 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
buy them through Sennheiser. I called them up the other day and they were very helpful. don't know what website / phone number you would use though since you are located in Greece....

btw, do you want to replace the whole headband assembly? I asked for a price for it and got a figure close to 90 USD. very expensive.

The headband was lightly scratched. I was just wondering how much that would be. For $90 i will keep mine. The pads are the ones that i am more interested in. BTW how do you change them?Do you send them to Sennheiser or do you change them yourself?
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 9, 2005 at 11:04 AM Post #4 of 5
the pads pop right on and off. doubt you'll need to send them back for replacement.
wink.gif

Jun 9, 2005 at 12:22 PM Post #5 of 5
You cna change thm yourself. Check the manual that came with your cans. If you don't have it anymore, check sennheiser dot com
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back