Where to buy MG Head OTL? Headroom out of stock
May 15, 2002 at 7:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

MakoFury

Head-Fier
Hey guys, well my new sound card comes tommorrow (Terratec DMX 6/Fire) and I'm also ready to buy my first headphone amp for my Senn 600s. I was ready to buy the MG head OTL from headroom today but they're out of stock! Is there anywhere else where it can be purchased? Thanks!

MakoFury

May 15, 2002 at 2:50 PM Post #6 of 15
If you're going to go through all of that trouble you might as well just buy the ASL Twin Head
very_evil_smiley.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

May 15, 2002 at 8:33 PM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by MakoFury
I've seen this place before, however, I don't see an any online order forms. Is it all by telephone? Thx Nick.

Mako

I placed an order with divertech by phone. Amp arrived in 2 days - in Canada.

May 17, 2002 at 3:57 AM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by JeffKiel
I ordered one a few months back and live in NC, USA. Arrived in about 6 days, no problems whatsoever.

I'm really sorry for no stock in our Dealers ! Due to our production schedule is very tighten and MG-Head OTL is very good sell. We will arrange a new shipment from Hong Kong within
10 days. Divergent may be have few stock or He can tell you where have stock.

EMAIL divergent@divertech.com

TEL 519 749 1565------ FAX 519 749 2863
342 FREDERICK ST--- KITCHENER---ONTARIO--- CANADA
N2H 2N9

May 17, 2002 at 5:13 PM Post #11 of 15
I would bet you if you catch Tyll on the Headroom tour he would let the one on display go if you offered the right price. :wink:

It's a great sounding amp considering the price.

May 18, 2002 at 9:55 PM Post #13 of 15
I bought mine from Sound Hounds in Victoria Canada. They are stocked by Divertech and thy may not have the MG Head in stock...but worth a try.

You can send them an e-mail http://www.soundhounds.com/

May 19, 2002 at 6:59 AM Post #14 of 15
I'm in the same boat as everybody else here who ordered from Headroom. I ordered the MT Head 2 weeks ago and they've notified me it is on backorder. I just sent an email off to Devergent to see what they think the best route is. It sounds like if it's going to take them 10 days to get a shipment from Hong Kong, it could be weeks more before anything starts arriving.

-Dan

May 19, 2002 at 5:26 PM Post #15 of 15
Here's the email reply I received from Devergent regarding out-of-stock MT Heads.

"Our shipment is arriving this week (Wednesday) and we will ship all dealer and direct sale, retail orders immediately after that. It normally takes five business days for them to arrive at destinations.
Regards,

Tash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back