Where to buy lossless copies of some of the older buckethead music?
Jul 5, 2007 at 9:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Headphoneus Supremus
Ok, for whatever reason, a number of the older albums released by buckethead seem to be very hard to find and expensive. I don't know why, but I don't like it. I am not interested in owning mint sealed copies.

I just want to buy even copies of the CDs, so long as the music was copied properly, and lossless all the way through.

I would even buy lossless soft copies (ripped lossless to download).

Does anyone know where I can get what I'm looking for or can anyone help me in any way? Thanks!

Jul 6, 2007 at 4:40 AM Post #2 of 8
Indeed some of the older bucket cd's are hard to get and expensive. Which ones are you looking for? Are you wanting the bizzare shred buckethead? Or the bluesy/more mellow types?

Jul 6, 2007 at 4:43 AM Post #3 of 8
I don't know really. All of them. I have found that generally earlier albums from artists' are usually their better ones, of course there have been exceptions.

Jul 6, 2007 at 5:17 AM Post #4 of 8
Well, His earlier music (Deli Creeps) are more shred. His later stuff is far more refined and enjoyable IMO. Start with Population Override, Colma, Electric tears, Crime Slunk Scene, Peppers ghost. He also just put out a 13 cd set (which you can buy individual cd's) Enter the Chicken is pretty good as well, where he teams up with Serj from System of a Down and others.

Jul 7, 2007 at 11:20 PM Post #5 of 8
Yeah... I saw the 13 cd set for sale on ebay for 300-some dollars. Is it really that expensive? :/

I will check out those other CDs you mentioned.

Jul 8, 2007 at 1:14 AM Post #6 of 8
Lots of his lossless stuff on a certain "sharing" site out there. You could sample what you like then buy it if you do.

Hmmm, I think I'll go eat a BLT or pork chops, or some ham.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back