Where to Buy KSC-35
Feb 9, 2004 at 11:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Knocturnal

100+ Head-Fier
Hey,
I have decided that what I really need is a cheap portable pair of headphones that sound good and it looks like the KSC-35 is the ticket. My question is where do I purchase them. For some reason my computer cant open the Koss website. There must be another place to buy them new, I looked e-bay and couldnt find any. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Feb 9, 2004 at 11:45 PM Post #2 of 13
Knocturnal,

The KSC-35 was previously discontinued, and now Koss has brought it back but it's only available on their website. No other retailers carry it. So only from Koss, here on Head-Fi or eBay can you really get them anymore.

Try using a different browser if the website isn't loading up right I guess...

Feb 9, 2004 at 11:46 PM Post #3 of 13
Do you have the java appy?

If you don't, you may not be able to view the website. Get the appy and try again. www.java.com

Also, as far as I know(having posted this same topic last week), koss.com is the only place that sells them right now.

If you get through use the coupon code 'anniversary' for free shipping.

Feb 10, 2004 at 4:24 AM Post #6 of 13
Thanks for all the help guys. I have a mac and I was trying to get to the website using Safari as my browser, I guess theres some compatiblilty problem but bottom line it didnt work. So I tried with Internet Explorer and it worked perfectly. Well anyways I ordered the KSC-35s and my main question was when do you think they will arrive, they said they had them in stock. Thanks for the help guys.

Feb 10, 2004 at 4:42 AM Post #7 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by Music Fanatic
Koss's website is efficient and features fast delivery.

Too bad the design is horrible. Popup sites = the devil.

I believe I ordered my KSC-35's on a Saturday and they arrived on Wednesday...

Feb 10, 2004 at 5:01 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by Knocturnal
Thanks for all the help guys. I have a mac and I was trying to get to the website using Safari as my browser, I guess theres some compatiblilty problem but bottom line it didnt work. So I tried with Internet Explorer and it worked perfectly. Well anyways I ordered the KSC-35s and my main question was when do you think they will arrive, they said they had them in stock. Thanks for the help guys.

Took me 7 days, including weekends.

I ordered last Monday and got them today(Monday).

Feb 18, 2004 at 1:12 AM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by Music Fanatic
Koss's website is efficient and features fast delivery.

I ordered them on Monday and they still arent here Tuesday. When I ordered from headroom it took 3 days. I wish I knew how you came to the conclusion that Koss features fast shipping Music Fanatic.

Feb 18, 2004 at 1:57 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by Knocturnal
I ordered them on Monday and they still arent here Tuesday. When I ordered from headroom it took 3 days. I wish I knew how you came to the conclusion that Koss features fast shipping Music Fanatic.

Monday was a holiday!

It took 2 days for them to reach me. If you are having problems, it may have more to do with the delivery method than Koss -- I think they ship right away.

Feb 18, 2004 at 11:50 PM Post #12 of 13
They still havent arrived
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back