Where to buy KOSS KSC75s In Singapore?
Mar 18, 2008 at 9:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Fallen

100+ Head-Fier
My friend is in Singapore for a few days and I want him to pick up some Koss KSC75 headphones for me while he's there. They don't seem to be available here in the Philippines.

Can anyone tell me where I should send him? Any residents or or frequent visitors spot these?

Advice on some other good bargains to be had there would be nice as well.

Thanks!

Mar 18, 2008 at 10:25 PM Post #4 of 9
If I am not mistaken, I do recall seeing a pair in one of the Electronics stores in the Airport. Don't quote me on this though cos it was a while ago, but somehow I recall seeing one next to the 100's of AT headphones.

Mar 19, 2008 at 9:37 AM Post #6 of 9
The last time I went there, Stereo Electronics at Causeway Point stocked them as well as other headphones and related equipment. Jaben at the Adelphi is also another great store that he should drop by for non-Koss stuff.

Mar 19, 2008 at 4:25 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Any other good finds in Singapore? Amps or DACS or HPs?

You should really consider getting some Audio Technica Headphones cos the electronics stores there carry lots of models.
Also, you can find the AT HA-25 amp there for a reasonable price, there hasn't really been a review of that amp yet on this site, so maybe you can get one for the team
wink.gif

If portability is a priority the ES5 or ES7 should serve well. I personally like the ES7 more, but its a bit bigger than the ES5, so I settled for the ES5 which is pretty good as well.

Mar 20, 2008 at 10:53 AM Post #8 of 9
Thanks all.

He hasn't been able to find the KSC75, but he got me a Visely amp over at Jaben's I think, as well as picking up the VIsely and a pair of MS1's for himself..

Arriving tomorrow, excited to AB my sr80s with his Allessandros, which were my second choice when I was buying my grados.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back