Where to buy Koss KSC-75 in San Jose, CA
May 19, 2005 at 5:38 AM Post #2 of 13
Seriously, I've tried everywhere (bestbuy, circut city, all targets, cambridge soundworks, borders, barnes). Finally broke down and used an Amazon gift certificate and bought it online. Definitely worth it though.

May 19, 2005 at 5:42 AM Post #4 of 13
Why can't you buy it online?
confused.gif

You can probably find better prices and many places have free shipping.

May 19, 2005 at 5:44 AM Post #5 of 13
Compusa in SF sells lots of Koss cans in-store including KSC-55s and others, but no KSC-75s. Worth a shot though.

COMPUSA
634 BLOSSOM HILL ROAD, SAN JOSE, CA 95123

Personally, I'd just get them on Amazon too - probably cheaper than retail, and if you add another Amazon item like a music cd to get the total to $25 bucks you'll get free ship.

---

oops, took longer than Acidice to post =)

May 19, 2005 at 5:53 AM Post #6 of 13
I did buy my first pair online. I was thinking about buying another pair to use elsewhere. I am just surprised by how bad KOSS is at getting their best bang for buck headphone into the retail channels. It's easily one of the best bargain in headphones. Many I should write an email to KOSS.

There are plenty of KOSS headphone in many local store. Just not KSC-75.

May 19, 2005 at 5:54 AM Post #7 of 13
heres the list that doesnt have it...
target
BB
CC
media play
borders
frys
walmart

Closest that I could find was KSC50s at Media play for $39

Garrett

May 20, 2005 at 4:19 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by _SLY_
I live in pleasanton, and the best buy here has them, I'm down in San Jose quite a bit, so If you guys want to paypal me the money or something like that, I'll buy a bunch of pairs and get them to you either this weekend or next....

Whoa!!! the BB on Almaden expressway/87 doesnt... at least they didnt have em 3-4 weeks ago. I certainly hope Im wrong. Will have to check tomorrow, and report back. Im looking for another pair. I want to add 75 ohm resistors to this second pair... in line on the wires.

Garrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back