Where to buy iPod straps??
Jul 13, 2008 at 3:19 PM Post #31 of 38
Well, since I came to not like the fact that the velcro strips would stick to the interior of my Crumpler bag everytime I would put my setup in it (plus removing it was a nightmare), I went with a more permanent solution, involving no glue : black tie wraps. In order not to damage in any way the surface of the iPod and the amp, I put a small rubber band first underneath the wraps. Works really good and is extremely solid!

Jul 14, 2008 at 4:35 PM Post #32 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orcin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was also waiting... and waiting... and decided that I couldn't wait any longer.
biggrin.gif

last i heard it is coming very soon

sit tight

Jul 14, 2008 at 6:43 PM Post #34 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeBlues /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you post a link? I went to the Jaben site but couldn't find it (and still have not been "approved" as a member.)

hold up, do you have to be member to buy stuff? is that why i cant view any shop or anything when i go to the site?

Jul 15, 2008 at 5:36 AM Post #35 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeBlues /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you post a link? I went to the Jaben site but couldn't find it (and still have not been "approved" as a member.)

watch this video

CrossRoads on Vimeo

redface.gif

It would take some time for the registration to be approved..

Jul 15, 2008 at 5:37 AM Post #36 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by gautam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hold up, do you have to be member to buy stuff? is that why i cant view any shop or anything when i go to the site?

not really..

Shopping with Jaben

but registering in their forum will enable you to see their special package that they offer

Pretty cheap and value for money i would say

Jul 15, 2008 at 8:13 AM Post #37 of 38
Does Jaben list the hippo case amp and hippo headphone cases in the forums? I would love to inquire or find out info on them.

Jul 15, 2008 at 1:06 PM Post #38 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAQemUP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does Jaben list the hippo case amp and hippo headphone cases in the forums? I would love to inquire or find out info on them.

Yes..they do alternatively you can contact the owner of Jaben directly

Jaben Network

Users who are viewing this thread

Back