Where to buy / import Zu Mobius? (UK)
Mar 3, 2008 at 9:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Bizzel

1000+ Head-Fier
I begrudgingly admit that despite my best efforts to convince myself otherwise, the Zu cable really does improve the 650s. Where can I get one in the UK? The only site I found didn't have any details on price or even where to order it. If you have one to sell or you know where to get one, please let me know. Thanks.

Mar 3, 2008 at 8:13 PM Post #2 of 15
so that's not only my impresion - I was amazed how good HD650 sounded with this cable - incredible soundstage

Mar 3, 2008 at 8:57 PM Post #3 of 15
The Zu was incredible. The difference isn't subtle and is a very worthwhile upgrade in my book.

Mar 3, 2008 at 11:05 PM Post #4 of 15
I'm wondering if (hoping that) Alex's V3 cable will sound just as good because it's much easier to purchase. Seriously, Zu must hate to sell those cables because they make it so hard to buy one!

Mar 3, 2008 at 11:17 PM Post #5 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Zu was incredible. The difference isn't subtle and is a very worthwhile upgrade in my book.

This has always been my feeling too.
Bizzel, cant you just order from Zu? Dont they ship overseas?
Zu Audio, loudspeakers, cables and audio accessories

Mar 3, 2008 at 11:36 PM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by piotr z /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Musicology - The fundamentals of music

Thanks, I've sent them an enquiry. I hope the price isn't too wallet-busting!
biggrin.gif

Mar 4, 2008 at 2:08 PM Post #8 of 15
I hope you have better luck with getting a reply from them than I did, Bizzel. I was also interested in purchasing the Zu Mobius cable, so I e-mailed Musicology on February 11th to ask about the price and they've still not replied!

Have you also considered the Stefan AudioArt Equinox cable? They can be purchased from Stone Audio, here in the UK: Stefan AudioArt Equinox Headphone Cable - Available From Stone Audio UK Ltd

If you've got your heart set on the Mobius, then good luck in getting it!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 15, 2008 at 11:28 PM Post #9 of 15
I'm in Australia and back when I wanted a HD-650, I could not buy Zu products new. I eventually got my Zu second-hand with a pair of used HD-650s, i.e. the same seller.

Mar 16, 2008 at 2:01 AM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bizzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm wondering if (hoping that) Alex's V3 cable will sound just as good because it's much easier to purchase. Seriously, Zu must hate to sell those cables because they make it so hard to buy one!

Affirmative on the v3 - listening to one (balanced) right now. IFF you need as balanced cable (a different manufacturer) for the DAC1 - ping me.

Mar 20, 2012 at 3:14 AM Post #15 of 15
Would you ship overseas if I payed the shipping costs? I live in South Africa and it is IMPOSSIBLE to get the Zu here. My email is cityscapego@gmail.com if you're interested in selling them to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back