Where to buy ? I want my RS2 :)
Jul 23, 2007 at 5:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Wildsurfer

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

I own an Alessandro MS2, which satisfies me totally, but the little frenchie that I am goes to Washington in a few days. The dollar's current rate (1€=1.38$) is a very very good excuse to upgrade to a grado rs2
rs1smile.gif
, and Alessandros are so rare here in France that it won't be a problem at all to sell it.
I'd like to buy it "live", I mean I prefer to go to a store instead of ordering on the web. So my little problem is : where to buy ?
Could you give me places in Washington where I can sit and listen a bit to these beauties before buying ?
I also plan to go to NY for a few days. Since the Grado factory is there, I was wondering if it was possible to buy directly from them ?
And if I couldn't buy them in a store, what's the average delay with TTVJ ?
Thanks a lot
wink.gif

Jul 24, 2007 at 2:58 AM Post #4 of 7
If you will be in NYC, you can go to J&R on City Hall and buy it at full MSRP of $495 + 8.375% sales tax. Another option would be to ask someone to buy them for you from Todd and meet you in person.
If you would like someone to get it for you, I can help you out.

Jul 24, 2007 at 4:43 PM Post #5 of 7
Thanks everybody for your answers !
I don't know yet when I'm going to NY during my 3-week holiday, if it is at the beginning I'll try J&R (it feels better to buy it in a shop, to go "headphone hunting"
biggrin.gif
).
MrSlacker, thank you very much for your help, but I dont wan't to bother you. I think I'll bother my friend who lives in DC instead of you if I need to buy from TTVJ. But I'll remember your proposal (that seems very marriage-related to me, do I make a mistake using this word ?) if I need somenone
wink.gif

So besides NY no ideas where to find a rs2 in DC ?

Jul 24, 2007 at 5:45 PM Post #6 of 7
There was a thread I think today or yesterday asking about headphone stores in DC and the answer is no. There are only a couple of shops in NYC that even sell grados.

Jul 24, 2007 at 10:05 PM Post #7 of 7
Oh, how did I miss that ! I'm going to look for this thread then, thanks again for your help
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back