Where to buy HD650s?
Aug 8, 2007 at 9:23 PM Post #20 of 26
I got mine from headroom. $30 shipping to Canada. They shipped yesterday, I got them this morning. Call me a happy camper
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 10, 2007 at 2:39 PM Post #22 of 26
Hey Guys,
Thanks for all the great info. I've been checking for weeks now. I think I may be looking to spend too little - I only want to spend around 200 USD (aside from shipping). I already have a balanced rig with a pair of 701s, so I didn't want to spend too much on a new pair of cans. I've been looking on ebay, graigslist, audiogon, and I posted in the FS forum here. I might end up just buying it from BH if nothing comes up.

Anyone else have any other tips or luck?

Aug 10, 2007 at 3:26 PM Post #23 of 26
Brianf on eBay will match any eBay price for new HD650s, and hes an authorized dealer, so you get the 2 year warranty from him. He sells the HD650s in an amp combo, but will sel the headphones seperatly if you ask him. You should be able to score a pair at $280ish.

He doesnt have any auctions right now, but he has them in stock. Here is his profile page.

Aug 10, 2007 at 6:42 PM Post #25 of 26
Sorry to ride along with this thread, but i dont think my question is worth starting a new thread for...

Im choosing between an HD 650 and a DT 880...now that i know the cheapest places to get a 650, are these also the cheapest places to get an 880?

Maybe we should sticky a thread on where to get the cheapest headphone deals on the net (aside from the FS forum of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back