Where to buy Grados in Atlanta?
Jun 15, 2005 at 11:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Sam

New Head-Fier
My brother is flying over to Atlanta at some point and seeing as the price of Grados are pretty much the same in GBP as in USD I'm going to take advantage of the strength of the pound against the dollar and ask him to pick me up a pair of SR60s.

I did look on the Grado web site but I can't seem to find a list of resellers, so my question is where would the best store for him to go to pick up a pair?

Also I assume that the store price of a pair of Grado SR60s is about the same as listed on the web? Approx $69.99?

Cheers
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 15, 2005 at 1:08 PM Post #2 of 4
Audio alternatives on Indian Trail sells them. You can also demo grados there, from sr60 all the way to rs-1 i think.

From I-85 southbound, take a right off the indian trail exit. go down for about a mile or two, and Audio Alternatives will be on your right in a little shopping center.

Jun 15, 2005 at 2:32 PM Post #3 of 4
Thanks for the info, done a bit of research and I've got the address and maps to supplement your directions.
biggrin.gif

Anybody else have any other store recommendations?

Jun 15, 2005 at 3:17 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
Audio alternatives on Indian Trail sells them. You can also demo grados there, from sr60 all the way to rs-1 i think.

From I-85 southbound, take a right off the indian trail exit. go down for about a mile or two, and Audio Alternatives will be on your right in a little shopping center.

OH MY GOD

* runs to car *

Users who are viewing this thread

Back