Where to buy Grado SR 225 The Cheapest in Europe
Feb 12, 2009 at 5:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Kitarist

100+ Head-Fier
I'm really interested in buying Grado SR 225 Model. But looking at the prices on ebay they are really "overpriced" right now.

I saw some discussion that you can still get the cheap in Europe but i want to know where. (i can also buy from usa if anyone is selling them but i would need some "fake" invoice about the price of the phones so i wont pay loads of the Shipping duty tax..)

Also if anyone is selling them and is from Europe i would be really happy to buy them from him.

Thanks again!!!
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 12, 2009 at 6:13 PM Post #3 of 12
Check out hifiheadphones.co.uk ( an head-fi sponsor ), they ship all over europe ( don't know if there are restrictions on grado headphones ), and have the 225 in stock at about 220€ shipping included...

Feb 12, 2009 at 7:22 PM Post #5 of 12
Not interested in Alessandros?

Feb 13, 2009 at 3:19 AM Post #7 of 12
Alessandros are smoother versions of Grados. However, I don't think that you'll find anything on the same level of sr225s with your price range.

Feb 13, 2009 at 6:01 AM Post #9 of 12
The For Sale forum of Head-Fi is where it's at (not literally, at the moment)!
cool.gif

Feb 13, 2009 at 5:46 PM Post #11 of 12
Hope the deal works out, I saw this thread earlier and was thinking of letting mine go, I've not used them for a while. Anyway they are on my head now and I forgot what I was missing !!!

The FS section here is the best place, If you deal falls through drop me a PM, I could be tempted as I need to free up some cash for a TT upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back