Where to Buy FLAC/320kbps MP3 Files?
Apr 20, 2015 at 8:25 AM Post #61 of 65
Any of you ever bought tracks from onkyomusic ? They seem to have premium (16/44.1) and deluxe (24/44.1) versions in FLAC for a reasonable price. I was looking for EDM when I run into that site - could not find anywhere else to buy hd version of any Fabirc/Balance or other known electronic mixes/compilations - and wanted to check before I went for purchasing songs as there do not state what their original source is. Also if you happen to know a reliable place beside Beatport to buy hi-res EDM from, I'm open to any suggestions. Unfortunately hdtracks barely has anything I was looking for :frowning2:

Sep 9, 2017 at 11:44 PM Post #62 of 65
Tried 7digital.com?'

That's where I buy most of my stuff.

Although the few things I listen to that are sort of like EDM... (EBM in my case... a subset of techno industrial synthpop) tends to be sold "by owner" on Bandcamp.com

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2017 at 11:50 PM Post #64 of 65
The prices are better that way... if they actually have the CD. But the convenience of 7digital is great. You can get just about ANYTHING in FLAC off the Tidal.com site if you hunt for the secret "store" link. (it's kinda buried. You don't have to use tidal's "rental" service to buy music.) But it's damn expensive so I only use their store if I have no other choice. (In some cases it's cheaper than getting a rare CD off Amazon.)

Oh yeah there's also Onkyomusic.com but they can be REALLY expensive depending on the album.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2018 at 5:44 PM Post #65 of 65
I personally only stream "lossy" music, like with Spotify as I they have a large music library that I can explore. If I like an artist I found there, then I will go and look for his/her lossless music and put it in my player. I personally recommand "HDtracks" and "Highresaudio". However, if only CD quality(44.1kHZ) is available, I'd just buy a CD and rip it as it is often cheaper than buying the digital copy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back