Where to Buy ESI JULI + is it good for average mixing?
Feb 22, 2008 at 3:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Paradigm

100+ Head-Fier
A Friend of mine needs to purchase a sound-card to replace his onboard sound. He needs a soundcard that is capable of doing light average mixing, he we be using simple DJ programs and fruity loops, he is not in any way a serious, dedicated musician, so that is why I was thinking for him to get a Juli, since EMU(patch mix) and M-audio might be far to complicated and not best suited for his needs, and the reviews demonsrate the ease of use of the Juli. He also wants a quality sounding card, hence the Juli.

Another Problem we have encountered is that there is little to no information as where to purchase a Juli. We are Located in Canada and understand that we will most likely have to buy from a US Retailer, but if that is hard to find. DO any of you know a good E-retailer in the USA that sells that ESI Juli at a resonable price?

Also please chime in as to what you think would be the best resonable price/value card for him to get, am I making the right choice choosing a Juli.

Feb 26, 2008 at 5:26 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradigm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
surely many canadians must know of a good can/US place to buy this card.

I'm not a Canadian but maybe Kaysound has ESI products available (at least they list this brand on their site)?

www.Kaysound.com

jiitee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back