Where to buy Denon AD-H2000's in Europe (The Netherlands)
Mar 26, 2008 at 12:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

2ndbest

100+ Head-Fier
Hey to everyone's that's reading:

I recently sold my Grado's. I don't do a lot of computer listening anymore, I now almost excluslively listen to music from my speaker rig. I do listen to music a lot, at night and could use with some closed headphones that are comfy. What sprung to mind: the Denon's. I like my Sennheisers but they have a very small soundstage and their highs could be a little bit better. And not only that, I'm in the mood for something else.

So basically, I want to buy the Denon's, I just don't know where. Does anyone know of a store or webstore in Europe (preferably the Netherlands) that sells them? I'd really like to know.

Thanks to anyone willing to reply.

Mar 26, 2008 at 12:43 PM Post #2 of 6
Check this link

Denon Brand Company

Succes
cool.gif

update, gevonden Look en Listen

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ndbest /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey to everyone's that's reading:

I recently sold my Grado's. I don't do a lot of computer listening anymore, I now almost excluslively listen to music from my speaker rig. I do listen to music a lot, at night and could use with some closed headphones that are comfy. What sprung to mind: the Denon's. I like my Sennheisers but they have a very small soundstage and their highs could be a little bit better. And not only that, I'm in the mood for something else.

So basically, I want to buy the Denon's, I just don't know where. Does anyone know of a store or webstore in Europe (preferably the Netherlands) that sells them? I'd really like to know.

Thanks to anyone willing to reply.

Mar 26, 2008 at 12:53 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Check this link

Denon Brand Company

Succes
cool.gif

update, gevonden Look en Listen

I'm sorry Blackmore, but I can't really find a link on where to buy them.

Mar 26, 2008 at 12:59 PM Post #4 of 6
Thats true, you have to send an e-mail to Dutch dealer-Look en Listen- which link you already have and ask them the price or NL shops they have business with

cheers
cool.gif

Quote:

I'm sorry Blackmore, but I can't really find a link on where to buy them.

Mar 26, 2008 at 1:04 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thats true, you have to send an e-mail to Dutch dealer-Look en Listen- which link you already have and ask them the price or NL shops they have business with

cheers
cool.gif

Dang, why didn't I even think of that. I work in a store that is a Denon dealer, I could call Denon ánd the supplier myself. Maybe they're willing to make an exception and sell me a pair, I would get a nice work discount then.

Thanks Blackmore!

Mar 26, 2008 at 1:07 PM Post #6 of 6
hey, no probs, just one thing, you own me an auditioning
biggrin.gif

Let us know if you are lucky enough...
cool.gif

Quote:

Dang, why didn't I even think of that. I work in a store that is a Denon dealer, I could call Denon ánd the supplier myself. Maybe they're willing to make an exception and sell me a pair, I would get a nice work discount then.

Thanks Blackmore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back