Where to buy Brainwavz M2 (Visang R03)?
Nov 12, 2011 at 2:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

1TMF

New Head-Fier
Where is the best place to buy the Brainwavz M2's? I see them on MP4Nation and Amazon (sold my MP4Nation), however I've read a few threads here that say the quickest they have gotten items shipped to them from MP4Nation is 2 months! I'd rather not wait 2 months for them to arrive!

I also saw a few vendors on ebay (all in china), each stating about 2 weeks or so for shipping.

Any other decent sources to buy the Brainwavz? I realize they are made in China, but finding them stateside would be nice!

Nov 12, 2011 at 2:19 PM Post #2 of 8
The MP4Nation products being sold on Amazon are actually being shipped from the US.

I believe MP4Nation has a warehouse in the US.

Nov 12, 2011 at 2:28 PM Post #3 of 8
Iono what you are talking about but MP4Nation products usually just take a little bit over a week to arrive in Ohio. With the free shipping option. 

There may be periods during which it takes longer to go through U.S. customs. 

And it is as Souji says, "Fulfilled by Amazon" means Amazon has the products and is responsible for shipping them. 

Nov 13, 2011 at 12:32 PM Post #5 of 8

Quote:
Iono what you are talking about but MP4Nation products usually just take a little bit over a week to arrive in Ohio. With the free shipping option. 

There may be periods during which it takes longer to go through U.S. customs. 

And it is as Souji says, "Fulfilled by Amazon" means Amazon has the products and is responsible for shipping them. 

Based on these threads, looks like it could take a while. Oh well, I'll prob try amazon. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/483822/mp4nation-shipping

http://www.head-fi.org/t/553690/mp4-nation

Nov 13, 2011 at 1:07 PM Post #6 of 8
I just received my M2's bought directly from mp4nation. They arrived in 4 business days to Maryland, with there free shipping(registered mail). That is damn fast if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back