Where to buy Audéo PFE's in Europe, which would ship to Denmark?
May 4, 2009 at 5:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

LTC

100+ Head-Fier
Hi
biggrin.gif

As the title says, where can I buy these highly loved IEM's in Europe, which would ship to Denmark, the official homepage only ships inside USA I think
frown.gif

EDIT: Okay found them on ebay.co.uk, but they are waaaay more expensive than from the official site, about 200$ on ebay and 140$ on the official site :O

May 4, 2009 at 9:39 AM Post #3 of 15
Well I cant pay with paypal or Visa on that site, and dont like bank transfers
frown.gif
Thanks for the link anyway
biggrin.gif
Any other suggestions?

May 4, 2009 at 12:36 PM Post #4 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by LTC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I cant pay with paypal or Visa on that site

hm? I did pay my PFEs with paypal yesterday ...

May 4, 2009 at 1:40 PM Post #5 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Wang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep buts its only possible to pay with Paypal if you live in Germany like you
frown.gif

May 4, 2009 at 1:57 PM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Wang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Found this site Hören mit Fiebing would it be safe to buy from this site? I see you live in Germany, so do you think its safe? And is 130 euro incl. shipping a bad price?
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Okay no paypal either
frown.gif
Do you Germans have anything against it?
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2009 at 2:44 PM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Pixel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try swiss audio/hearing somethingsomething.
Ordered mine from revEAR. Should arrive tomorrow.

Could you pay with paypal from the netherlands?
biggrin.gif

May 5, 2009 at 8:33 AM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by LTC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Found this site Hören mit Fiebing would it be safe to buy from this site? I see you live in Germany, so do you think its safe? And is 130 euro incl. shipping a bad price?
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Okay no paypal either
frown.gif
Do you Germans have anything against it?
biggrin.gif

I can't understand the problems with paypal payment ... are we just too conservative in Germany? Paypal may be expensive but it's really secure afaik so there's no point to be concerned about.

With this attitude no-one will handle the economical crisis evrybody is complaining about ... .

May 5, 2009 at 8:51 AM Post #10 of 15
I prefer PP as well. But I used old-skool bank-transfer. Everything about it confused me though, since it was all in german. Ugh.

[Edit]http://www.swisshearingaids.com/product.php?xProd=449 <-- is what I was talking about.[/edit]

May 5, 2009 at 10:29 AM Post #11 of 15
AMAZING news, Last day I wrote to Hören mit Fiebing about why they would'nt accept paypal payments, and they have now answered me
biggrin.gif

good morning

you can pay with paypal, of course

if you order in the shop, we send you a paypal order , than you can pay.
here is no problem with us, only with the side

please send a new order, than we send a paypal order, and we ship to you

best regards

Sven Schönfeld
( Sales Manager )

So I'm all hyped now, dont know if I should go with the black, because there have been these cracks in them and so on, but anyway for you who got them already, how do you like them with rock?
biggrin.gif

May 5, 2009 at 6:15 PM Post #13 of 15
I'm not sure if this is really allowed, but I have a pair of unused Phonaks on sale at ebay.co.uk - I will be happy to ship anywhere in the EU - they're white and cheaper than uk retail. I also have 100% feedback.

I swear I'm not just on head-fi to plug my auctions!

May 5, 2009 at 7:58 PM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by robjrock /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not sure if this is really allowed, but I have a pair of unused Phonaks on sale at ebay.co.uk - I will be happy to ship anywhere in the EU - they're white and cheaper than uk retail. I also have 100% feedback.

I swear I'm not just on head-fi to plug my auctions!

Why do you sell them?
biggrin.gif

May 6, 2009 at 7:55 AM Post #15 of 15
I bought them because I had the infamous black housing problem, but didn't realise they were so easily fixed under warranty. I was going to then sell the cracked ones on ebay, but turns out swisshearingaids here in the UK (good company by the way) sent me a replacement pair, so I got a set of whities floating around the house and a rather large hole burning in my pocket.

I thought about sticking to the white but my second pair of blacks seem brilliant quality, no cracks, and I'm just not much of a fan of white headphones, dunno why... look a little iPod-ish, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back