Where to buy ASL's MG Head DT/OTL MK III Headphone Amp?
Mar 12, 2004 at 5:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

SouthPaW1227

100+ Head-Fier
Hey all...I'm interested in ASL's MG Head DT/OTL MK III Headphone Amp, and I've found it at AudioAdvisor.com, but I'm wondering if any other internet retailer (U.S. based) sells these? Thanks!

Mar 12, 2004 at 11:03 PM Post #2 of 9
www.upscaleaudio.com www.divertech.com
I got a better deal from Kevin at upscale than from divertech when I got my OTL32. He had them on sale not to long ago(OTL32) you might want to check it out. It's alot more amp than the MKIII and might not be much more $$$ if there still on sale.

Mar 13, 2004 at 6:28 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by SouthPaW1227
Hey all...I'm interested in ASL's MG Head DT/OTL MK III Headphone Amp, and I've found it at AudioAdvisor.com, but I'm wondering if any other internet retailer (U.S. based) sells these? Thanks!

You can check out Earthshakingmusic.com. I know they carry ASL amps, and I have purchased from them just recently. Very good customer service. If your looking for a better price, most likely, you will not find one. I'm pretty sure $359.00 is a factory set price. However, you can swing some deals on shipping.

Mar 13, 2004 at 7:19 PM Post #4 of 9
Thank you guys so much for the heads-ups...I contacted Kevin & am awaiting a reply
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 15, 2004 at 8:18 AM Post #5 of 9
What the heck is taking ASL so long to release the MKIII? I've been emailing all the sites for a while now and none of them have them in stock and half of them don't even reply. Horrible customer service. Horrible delays.

Mar 15, 2004 at 3:09 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by sygyzy
What the heck is taking ASL so long to release the MKIII? I've been emailing all the sites for a while now and none of them have them in stock and half of them don't even reply. Horrible customer service. Horrible delays.

Probably has more to do with Divergent Technologies, the North American Distributor, than ASL itself. Believe me, dealing with Joe Lau and ASL is worlds apart from dealing with Divergent. For some reason I think that somebody picked one up in Hong Kong, if it wasn't the MKIII then it had to be a MKII. Either way I couldn't find the thread when I searched.

Mar 16, 2004 at 4:09 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by Born2bwire
Probably has more to do with Divergent Technologies, the North American Distributor, than ASL itself. Believe me, dealing with Joe Lau and ASL is worlds apart from dealing with Divergent. For some reason I think that somebody picked one up in Hong Kong, if it wasn't the MKIII then it had to be a MKII. Either way I couldn't find the thread when I searched.

MK III is available in Hong Kong now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back