where to buy a sennheiser carrying pouch
Jan 29, 2013 at 10:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Sylaw

500+ Head-Fier
hi... im really having a hard tym with my IE80's traveling pouch... which I find is utterly useless  when im in a hurry... I saw a great sennheiser pouch here ( I think it came with the cx985 IEM's) .. but I searched in sens accessories section few tyms... I had no luck finding it..  can any one tell me where to buy a sen pouch. or put me a link..

thanks!

Jan 29, 2013 at 12:27 PM Post #2 of 7
Hello Sylaw.

As an IE80 user who has used the supplied case about twice before disgustedly leaving it aside as a trophy, I feel your pain. The pouches are purchasable from the Sennheiser spare parts store (I checked the Australian dealer's website, and it was like $20 for the pouch itself. Not worth it IMO, for a cheap black soft case which says Sennheiser).

I spent some time walked past many electronics stores in local malls, pondering whether I should buy the cheapest Sennheiser earbud (I think it was the MX370 or something) which comes with a tall leather pouch branded 'Sennheiser' - I'd be buying a $29 earphone for just the case. Luckily, I held off, and my 'carrying pouch' was improvised. I used some Levi's sunglasses pouch with a drawstring as a soft-pouch.

The cable on my left earphone split at the connector after I used the soft pouch, though, so after replacing it under warranty, I decided to use a more sturdy carrying method. I now use the Westone Monitor Vault, $20; it's very sturdy and fits them nicely. Overall, I'd recommend a glasses case or a hard case of some sort over a pouch for portable use as well as for the safety of the IE80s, although I must say they're a tough earphone. Good luck!

Jan 30, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
http://www.custom-cable.co.uk/headphone-spares/cases-en/
thank me later 

Oh my god dude... ur u filthy GOD!!!!!!!!!!! lv u man,,,,,,

Quote:
Hello Sylaw.

As an IE80 user who has used the supplied case about twice before disgustedly leaving it aside as a trophy, I feel your pain. The pouches are purchasable from the Sennheiser spare parts store (I checked the Australian dealer's website, and it was like $20 for the pouch itself. Not worth it IMO, for a cheap black soft case which says Sennheiser).

I spent some time walked past many electronics stores in local malls, pondering whether I should buy the cheapest Sennheiser earbud (I think it was the MX370 or something) which comes with a tall leather pouch branded 'Sennheiser' - I'd be buying a $29 earphone for just the case. Luckily, I held off, and my 'carrying pouch' was improvised. I used some Levi's sunglasses pouch with a drawstring as a soft-pouch.

The cable on my left earphone split at the connector after I used the soft pouch, though, so after replacing it under warranty, I decided to use a more sturdy carrying method. I now use the Westone Monitor Vault, $20; it's very sturdy and fits them nicely. Overall, I'd recommend a glasses case or a hard case of some sort over a pouch for portable use as well as for the safety of the IE80s, although I must say they're a tough earphone. Good luck!

thanks alot dude...! +

Users who are viewing this thread

Back