Where to buy 60gb Zen Xtra Cheap??
Nov 25, 2003 at 5:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mtbiac

100+ Head-Fier
I need a 60gb Zen Xtra FAST. Amazon has an awesome price on the 60gb- $349. I ordered it with OVERNIGHT shipping but sadly the delivery date is December 1st which is unacceptable and I may have to cancel my order.

Anyone know of another store that has it at a similar price but can ship it FAST so I can get it before friday?

Thanks!

Nov 26, 2003 at 6:50 PM Post #2 of 4
I'm not sure they're available yet. I tried to order one from buy.com... they said they were in stock... but never got it and still haven't heard from them. Almost every other place on the 'net sez "out of stock". Amazon says not released yet. Even the Creative sight said "back ordered" the last time I checked. So I couldn't wait and got the 40Gb Xtra instead... from Best Buy. Man, does it sound awesome with my Shure E5Cs!!!
biggrin.gif

Nov 26, 2003 at 8:11 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by javahut
I'm not sure they're available yet. I tried to order one from buy.com... they said they were in stock... but never got it and still haven't heard from them. Almost every other place on the 'net sez "out of stock". Amazon says not released yet. Even the Creative sight said "back ordered" the last time I checked. So I couldn't wait and got the 40Gb Xtra instead... from Best Buy. Man, does it sound awesome with my Shure E5Cs!!!
biggrin.gif

niiiice.

my ER-4Ps should come same day as the Xtra
smily_headphones1.gif
cant wait to try this thing out!!

oh and I'm also making a cmoy amp
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back