Where the best place to eat crab in Maryland/DE/DC/VA?
Jul 14, 2007 at 3:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

RYCeT

Headphoneus Supremus
Joshadot's crab thread is irresistable, making me want to eat some crabs. Where's the best place to eat crab in those area (maryland/DE/DC/VA)?

Jul 14, 2007 at 4:06 AM Post #3 of 14
i have a hinting suspicion that he's asking particularly because of tomorrow's meet in the MD/VA/DC area
icon10.gif

i live close by, and though good restaurants are aplenty, crab places aren't a high commodity around here, since fresh crabs don't seem to easily find their way into these parts (the same can't be said for other kinds of seafood though)

you should also take a look at http://dc.about.com/od/restaurants/a...estaurants.htm

Jul 15, 2007 at 3:19 PM Post #9 of 14
Kahler's in Rosedale has excellent crabs.

For crabcakes, try G&M.

Jul 15, 2007 at 4:01 PM Post #11 of 14
honestly... the best way to eat crab around the chesapeake area is not to go out to a restaurant at all, but to order a bushel or half-bushel from one of the many crabberies and eat it in your backyard, or at the park or by the beach, etc.

Aug 29, 2020 at 4:52 PM Post #12 of 14
A fun place to eat crab in Maryland is Harris Crab House in Grasonville, Maryland. It’s right on water front. Just thinking about it does bring back memories of hanging out in Maryland.

Here is the place

B9FCB4E3-203A-45F1-B8F1-13C5229CB1C6.jpeg

Mar 29, 2021 at 12:50 AM Post #14 of 14
Speaking of crabs, Seattle is a good city for crabs. Crabs are a part of the wildlife in that Northwestern part of the USA.

The northwest not only has crab but other seafood too like wild Salmon.....mmmm......yummy.

It’s an underrated but wonderful part of the U.S. I think most Americans have never visited Seattle. Anyway, great seafood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back