Where should I go while in Ontario?
Jun 30, 2006 at 6:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

B-side J

100+ Head-Fier
Hey Guys,

I'll be in Ontario for a week or so in august. I'll be all over visiting family in Kitchiner, Toronto, Brampton, Chatsworth, etc etc. Are there and shops that I need to checkout audio wise? I'd like to go to a shop where I can spend a few hours and just listen to as much as possible. Also, I have been there many times and have done the whole tourist deal, but is there anything and I should try to check out? I'm going to have some time to kill and will be driving all over, so hopfully I'll be able to check out some of your ideas.

Oh one more thing. Are there any meets between the 5-13? If so I'll be sure to at least bring my Headphile CD3ks along.

Thanks a Million,

JB

Jun 30, 2006 at 6:09 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-side J
Hey Guys,

I'll be in Ontario for a week or so in august. I'll be all over visiting family in Kitchiner, Toronto, Brampton, Chatsworth, etc etc. Are there and shops that I need to checkout audio wise? I'd like to go to a shop where I can spend a few hours and just listen to as much as possible. Also, I have been there many times and have done the whole tourist deal, but is there anything and I should try to check out? I'm going to have some time to kill and will be driving all over, so hopfully I'll be able to check out some of your ideas.

Oh one more thing. Are there any meets between the 5-13? If so I'll be sure to at least bring my Headphile CD3ks along.

Thanks a Million,

JB

Boy are you in luck. There is a humungous (and I mean huge) Hamilton meet on July 8th. Tyll will be there with many others, check the thread in the meet section. There are a few stores like bay bloor radio and kromer radio, but not really that much. If you drive, I'de be glad to drop by bay bloor with you
biggrin.gif
. Bay bloor sells quite a bit of stuff I think in comparison to kromer, you can find grados there, akgs I believe, and sennheisers, unlike Kromer which only sells senns. These are both big audio stores, so lots of speakers anyway. I am dieing to take a drop by bay bloor, but I don't drive and it's down town. If you'de be willing to meet me somewhere to pick me up if you decide to go, I'de be really grateful
smily_headphones1.gif
(assuming you'de be willing to even take me, hehe.)

Edit ::

Ohh, crap, I thought you mean't July. The meet is in July, not August. In August, we are having an Meet in Ottawa (still in Ontario!) It will be even bigger then the Hamilton meet as it will be a national meet. There will be some guys from Toronto taking a mini van to the meet if you'de like to hop on (assuming your not busy visiting family, hehe, which I doubt is the case as it's the day your going to be arriving.)

Jun 30, 2006 at 2:34 PM Post #3 of 4
Thanks for the shop info Ja, but I'm not going to make that meet..I'll be a month Late!
tongue.gif
I'll be there in August.

Jun 30, 2006 at 4:02 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
I am dieing to take a drop by bay bloor, but I don't drive and it's down town.

Where do you live exactly? can't you take the TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back