Where is the T-Board?
Aug 7, 2003 at 8:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

SBomm

500+ Head-Fier
I know there are a lot of minidisc T-Board members here. Has anyone else had trouble getting there in the last 2 days? I haven't been able to log on at all.

Aug 7, 2003 at 8:56 AM Post #2 of 17
It's hidden in the dark realms of broken-ness.
frown.gif

Don't worry! Head-fi is here to spend your money for you, perhaps everyone can make you spend a bit more to make up for the absent t-board?

Aug 7, 2003 at 3:45 PM Post #5 of 17
hello
i'm a regular poster at the minidisc t-board and haven't been able to get there for a few days now. at home, i just get the http404 error, while at work internet explorer completely freezes up. i actually have to ctl-alt-del ot of ie. so...i was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.
later
nikolaus

Aug 7, 2003 at 7:33 PM Post #10 of 17

hello all!!!

i'm about to go off topic. please stay tuned...

since all y'all tboarders are here, i was wondering if anyone knows a working email address for araz (aka azt33). i was in the middle of trying to work out a deal with her through the tboard when it cut out. i'd like to get into contact with her and seal the deal!

back to regular broadcasting...

damn, it's a pain that the tboard went down!!!

later
nikoalus

Aug 7, 2003 at 8:18 PM Post #12 of 17
Yeah, it's down. Now that it's down, I was spending more time at minidisc.org's forums, but now they seem down too?

Anyway, here is just another place for you to spend your money.

Aug 8, 2003 at 6:05 PM Post #15 of 17
matheis: you can PM araz on minidisc.org forums...

btw, as I've also explained over at minidisc.org forums, the problem was a DNS misconfiguration and is solved now...

our e-mail server is working now, and the HTML server should also be up soon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back