Where is the cheapest place to buy a Shure E3C?
Feb 4, 2005 at 12:12 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider
Guys, the problem is that I don't know where else to purchase it for a lower price besides ebay. I doubt they'll match ebay's offer.

Just how cheap do you want them for?
confused.gif

It seems like there are a lot of good offers on this thread already, so unless you buy used (ebay) I don't think it will get much lower.

Feb 6, 2005 at 7:00 AM Post #17 of 21
I tried that PCmall link and the offer is now dead. I don't check this forum that often and I missed the offer. I pretty much want to get these earphones for about $120-$130 U.S. Anywhere else guys?

Feb 6, 2005 at 7:28 AM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider
I tried that PCmall link and the offer is now dead. I don't check this forum that often and I missed the offer. I pretty much want to get these earphones for about $120-$130 U.S. Anywhere else guys?

well if you dont mind spending $5 more dollars compulus is $135 shipped.

$119 for th eearphones $15 for the shipping.

IMO they make more money then they ought off shipping charges, but the end price is still tough to beat.

I ordered the e2c's from them $75 shipped, the 2-day shipping is BS, $15 and it takes almost a week from date of order because the day in supposed to recieve it lands on a Saturday.

Feb 8, 2005 at 2:52 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
well if you dont mind spending $5 more dollars compulus is $135 shipped.

$119 for th eearphones $15 for the shipping.

IMO they make more money then they ought off shipping charges, but the end price is still tough to beat.

I ordered the e2c's from them $75 shipped, the 2-day shipping is BS, $15 and it takes almost a week from date of order because the day in supposed to recieve it lands on a Saturday.

What's the link to their website? Also are there any other reliable places?

Feb 8, 2005 at 5:20 PM Post #21 of 21
i just ordered mine from earphonesolutions.com....... after an email they gave it to me for $124 + 6.95 shipping. they said it was the lowest price they can go. They're an authorized dealer, so reapairs/replacements are guaraneed for 2 years.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back