Where is the best seat for a concert?Input needed!
Feb 17, 2007 at 2:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

CaseJ

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys,
Well im wondering where i should look for a seat for this B.B. King concert in my home town that just happens to be a couple days after my birthday! There is 3 of us going and im not sure where would be the best place to sit where it would sound the best. Here is a link to they layout http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/65699/16373

Any input would be great. I'm assuming that front row would be fun but maybe it wouldn't sound the best, but i wouldn't know.

Feb 17, 2007 at 3:01 PM Post #2 of 9
front row or top three rows is a whole different experience. that to me is worth it alone..after all if you really the best sound then you go with a perfectly recorded/mastered lp on a top-end rig...

live the B.B., I was up close at a ozzfest a few years back and it was so different to see all the acts up close...an experience i will never forget.
and that's trashy in your face metal...just imagine sitting right up in Kings face...probably hear his guitar pic hitting his strings when he has the volume/amp down...omg!
i think if your going for sound it would be hard to say cause it depends on how they use their pa system and the rooms acoustics together..what ever you choose i would go with the middle of the rows of course..

that's just me

Feb 17, 2007 at 3:11 PM Post #3 of 9
It depends on if you want to go to be up close to B.B. or if you want for it to sound really good. I ideally, almost every seat in the auditorium would/should sound good but we know that that's probably not the case. I you want a seat that sounds good, I would recommend the middle of the orchestra seats, or the very front of the mezzanine (if it's raised above the orchestra section like a balcony). If you want to be nice and live with Mr. King, I would recommend something up close to the stage. It depends on what you're looking for though - B.B. face time or what sounds best. Hope this helps some, and enjoy the concert.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 17, 2007 at 3:26 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaseJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is my first concert i can't wait to see what its going to be like

Im assuming you are quite young then. Enjoy the concert. You just cant beat live music...
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back