Where is that music coming from?!?!?!
Apr 27, 2012 at 5:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

youngngray

100+ Head-Fier
With browsers using basic tabbed functionality, I want to know, how many tabs you got open right now!? Typically I sit with 4 or 5 open unless I'm doing something where I want to look up multiple things at once. Also, if you don't have your "typical" number of tabs open right now, how many do you have open on average? I want to know!

Apr 27, 2012 at 7:50 PM Post #2 of 7
Mostly my tabs consist of headfi forums and headphone spec pages haha. Only 2 are up right now though.

Apr 28, 2012 at 8:11 PM Post #4 of 7
usu like 4-5 open... less for the last week on headfi since there has been an influx of autoplay ads that are extremely annoying and tend to scare the ____ out of me.

Apr 28, 2012 at 8:26 PM Post #5 of 7

18 tabs in one window, 28 in another. That's maybe a little above average, but not by much. I'll sometimes have three or four browser windows open.

Quote:
usu like 4-5 open... less for the last week on headfi since there has been an influx of autoplay ads that are extremely annoying and tend to scare the ____ out of me.

Ads? There's adverts on the Internet?
eek.gif

Apr 30, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #6 of 7

Quote:

18 tabs in one window, 28 in another. That's maybe a little above average, but not by much. I'll sometimes have three or four browser windows open.

Quote:

Ads? There's adverts on the Internet?
eek.gif

I see what you did there. At least 9 tabs are open at any given time for one window only; at most maybe 15 - 25 tabs for each of the 2 or 3 window. But that rarely happens nowadays, even when somehow I ended up in TVTropes, again.

Apr 30, 2012 at 8:32 PM Post #7 of 7
Wow, I thought it might be a bunch, but that's seriously a lot guys. Maybe I should have made a few more categories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back