Where is my daily email?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2017 at 6:16 PM Post #47 of 62
@Blueshound24 - I made an adjustment. Please let me know if you do or do not begin to see emails again.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am not receiving any of my immediate, daily or weekly emails anymore. Could you check on that please?
Thanks.

Mar 19, 2017 at 3:27 AM Post #49 of 62
  I'm not seeing anything that might be clogging things up...

Can you check your spam folder and see if they might be ending up in there?

None in the spam folder...

Mar 21, 2017 at 10:17 AM Post #52 of 62
  I made an account change for you, @Blueshound24. Let me know if you start getting emails.

Thank you! Emails are coming through now.
Just curious, what kind of changes do you have to make to correct this?

Mar 21, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #54 of 62
I found a setting where email notifications for your account were turned off, so I flipped that switch back. I'm not sure as to why it was turned off, but they're back on now. :)

Thanks. I wonder if Fidelizer would have turned that off?

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:52 AM Post #55 of 62
Hey @joe (I bet you get that all the time)

I've been having the same problem for weeks,

I finally thought to look around the site to see if there were any threads and found this one. I used to get my daily updates, but lately I haven't been getting anything, Not in the spam ( I always check before deleting) or anywhere else I can find. I tried unsubscribing & resubscribing a couple of my subscriptions to see if I can jump start the process, but no luck.
I just checked my preferences, too to see if there was anything changed with the notifications, but couldn't find anything.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!

Apr 16, 2017 at 11:23 PM Post #58 of 62
Hi hope everyone is doing well. I have a old problem, I have not recieved any email from head-fi in about a week. I have reset my preferences several times.
Thanks.

Jul 7, 2017 at 3:53 AM Post #60 of 62
Hi Joe,

I am not getting notifications wether daily or immediately since the platform change. Have been patient since I know about the technical hassle of such a change :wink: Trying to reconfigure some subscriptions myself has not been successfull.

But it would be great to get back to normal functionality in these days. Would be great if you take a look at my account and give some advice.

Many thanks
Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back