Where is my audiophile bailout?
Jan 9, 2009 at 2:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

PixelSquish

Previously known as idiotekniques
all these bailouts and no love from the feds for us audiophiles with our expensive IEMs?
darthsmile.gif

I WANT MY BAILOUT!!!

Jan 9, 2009 at 7:14 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just like the goverment, I'm trying to spend my way out of the recession (???) but it doesn't seem to be working.

same here, maybe debt isnt the way to go in a recession? at least there is good music.....

Jan 10, 2009 at 4:21 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by idiotekniQues /img/forum/go_quote.gif
all these bailouts and no love from the feds for us audiophiles with our expensive IEMs?
darthsmile.gif

I WANT MY BAILOUT!!!

And how did you come to this hearing? What!!! You came with your UE11s, IBasso, and H120 filled with FLACs? Next time show up with 128K mp3's on your Shuffle with stock earbuds. Then maybe we can talk.

Jan 10, 2009 at 5:28 AM Post #8 of 9
There aren't enough of us to constitute a big voting bloc, and we don't have enough money to make big political contributions, so that some whore politicians (a redundancy, I know) will believe it's in their interest to give us free money, i.e., in their "interest" meaning they can keep getting elected.
beyersmile.png

Jan 10, 2009 at 1:53 PM Post #9 of 9
Are you all kidding? This area of the forum alone is helping to end the recession with the earphones we buy! Our purchases probably total more than the gross national income of some small tropical island countries.
atsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back