Where is it??!!
Jul 15, 2001 at 5:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

joelongwood

Keeper of the 'Phones
Maybe somebody can help me. I'm looking for the site (I believe it's British) which has a number of headphone reviews......a lot of Grados are there as well as the Sony MDR-CD3000 and various Senns. Thanks for any assistance. I've tried various search engines to no avail.
frown.gif

Jul 15, 2001 at 5:33 PM Post #2 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by joelongwood
Maybe somebody can help me. I'm looking for the site (I believe it's British) which has a number of headphone reviews......a lot of Grados are there as well as the Sony MDR-CD3000 and various Senns. Thanks for any assistance. I've tried various search engines to no avail.
frown.gif

I think you're talking about Hi-Fi Choice.

Jul 15, 2001 at 5:50 PM Post #5 of 9
Thanks again, jude. I found that link, but I was mistaken regarding the CD3000.......it was the 1700 they reviewed. It really doesn't matter, because as soon as my MO goes out tomorrow, those CD3000s will be winging their way to me. My Grados are getting a bit concerned, but I told them not to worry.
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2001 at 7:20 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

So you went to the dark side, huh?

Never! The only reason I got these was so that I could use them in a review of the RS-1, Senn HD-600, and Sony MDR-CD3000. I wouldn't put the HP-1s in there, because it wouldn't be a fair fight.
wink.gif

Seriously though, I've just got to satisfy my curiosity as to whether what I heard at the NYC show (very limited) was just a fluke, or whether these things really do sound good to my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back