Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego or Matt Lauer - Who gives a poot?
May 6, 2007 at 4:17 AM Post #16 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasJB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think they often do get banned. I don't know why.

Like Patrick82.
confused.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

if you saw the post he was banned for you'd understand. i thought it was funny **** but definitely too much for headfi. i believe they were legally obligated to ban him... lol

May 6, 2007 at 4:57 AM Post #18 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if you saw the post he was banned for you'd understand. i thought it was funny **** but definitely too much for headfi. i believe they were legally obligated to ban him... lol

PM the address of that post?
biggrin.gif

May 6, 2007 at 5:17 AM Post #19 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PM the address of that post?
biggrin.gif

Same here. After some of the extreme stuff he's said in the past, I can't imagine what he could have said to get banned.

May 6, 2007 at 5:22 AM Post #20 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by mwallace573 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same here. After some of the extreme stuff he's said in the past, I can't imagine what he could have said to get banned.

me too. or just fill in the details for me. in pm.

May 6, 2007 at 6:14 AM Post #24 of 40
it was deleted. i am far too lazy to pm 7 people at 4 am, what with the time limit and all. plus i think i would probably get the banhammer myself if i undercut the mods and told about a deleted post anyways.

May 6, 2007 at 1:24 PM Post #27 of 40
Patrick was banned!?

This is a sad day for Team 'it looks like boxes'.

A sad day, indeed...

May 6, 2007 at 2:08 PM Post #28 of 40
I didn't know about it either, but Patrick's whacking is not the point here. People who are banned obviously can't post and it's taboo to speak of Head-Fi's dead. I'm wondering about people who disappear.

Did anyone know JahJahBinks? Did he ever attend a meet?

May 6, 2007 at 2:39 PM Post #29 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anyone know JahJahBinks? Did he ever attend a meet?

Perhaps he was merely a figment of some autistic boy's imagination?

May 6, 2007 at 6:26 PM Post #30 of 40
It would be a lot cooler if headfi simply did what most other forums do, and that's have a hall of shame where bannable and deletable posts go to die. No more gossip, no more rumors, nope, you can just go and see it yourself, and it's not crapping up the main forums. But nah, let's have backstage intrigues instead. Just one of those forum culture things I don't get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back