where does it all go when you die?
Apr 21, 2005 at 1:13 PM Post #18 of 37
Rick, Miguel, Beto, Jon, Raul, the two Brads, Gigi and maybe Jesus (I am not using your knicks guys, you know who you are), amongst many others.

But they would probably end up in mi kids hands. I can imagine them asking themselves "What? What is this Sepultura thing? And Puya? Are these salsa bands or what?".

Anyway, who knows, maybe my cd's would already be rotten and unplayable by the time I die (or at least I hope so).
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2005 at 1:49 PM Post #19 of 37
part of my will I had made awhile back,

"I request that My Family mamber's Jeff (brother) and Brian (brother) ebay/audiogon all my related audio equipment and donate 100% of the proceeds to the The National Deaf Children's Society. ( http://www.ndcs.org.uk/index.html ).

and so on, and yes its already made up and done, now all I have to do is die

Apr 21, 2005 at 2:48 PM Post #21 of 37
if it has to be a headfier, neueziel gets my stuff. he's the only headfier i talk to outside of this forum, and he speaks toisan!!!!!

otherwise my friends and gf get my stuff, bc they all really appreciate it, even though they aren't crazy enough to spend money on it!

Apr 21, 2005 at 4:57 PM Post #23 of 37
It will die when I do. I am leaving nothing for nobody. I don't even have life insurance. When I die, I want everybody to be sad.
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif

Apr 21, 2005 at 7:22 PM Post #25 of 37
Carlos:
Your words are very touching. Just thinking about it makes me feel sad and honored at the same time.
I’m adding Iñaki to my living trust, that way the air guitar will keep on playing for many years to come.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 22, 2005 at 3:51 AM Post #26 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by iGig
Carlos:
Your words are very touching. Just thinking about it makes me feel sad and honored at the same time.
I’m adding Iñaki to my living trust, that way the air guitar will keep on playing for many years to come.
smily_headphones1.gif

That's so lovely Gigi. Thanks for making my day
icon10.gif

Apr 22, 2005 at 10:08 AM Post #28 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbirkett
I think when I'm lying there, decomposing, and being eaten by worms and maggots, I dont think I'll really give a toss who gets it, quite honestly
wink.gif

LOL
icon10.gif

Apr 22, 2005 at 4:23 PM Post #29 of 37
I would give chinchy my ps-1s(i am counting on him never reading this, less an
"accident" insue) ayt999 my benchmark(it would be fun to give him something he doesn't have) akg/a900 to epsiarch and the rest(axiom m3ti, teac) to a friend.

I would rather have people who would use the stuff get it than leave it to loved ones that would just feel guilty about selling it in a garage sell.

Apr 22, 2005 at 9:51 PM Post #30 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek
toisan?

a fairly unique dialect of chinese. its pretty close to cantonese imo, but different enough that its practically a different language. mandarin folks call it taisan, and toisan speakers call it hoisan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back