Where do you carry your wallet?
Mar 27, 2006 at 5:17 PM Post #17 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by KYTGuy
I carry my money, ID, Credit Cards, Business Cards, Pens, etc., all within what looks like a Bible case...Also within, a Visor (Palm Pilot), a field cleaning pull-through for....my Sig P220.

I would ask why you carry a field cleaning pull through for the Sig at all times, but I'm not sure I want to know.

Anyways, back right pocket.

Mar 27, 2006 at 5:31 PM Post #18 of 50
Hmmm, I guess I should've asked how much crap you carry too. I have keys in my front right pocket, cell phone in my left front pocket, which leaves my wallet in my back pocket...

Mar 27, 2006 at 10:42 PM Post #21 of 50
Girl purse
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2006 at 10:48 PM Post #23 of 50
left side pocket for me.

Mar 27, 2006 at 11:42 PM Post #25 of 50
back right... since i have my phone in my right front, and a pouch for the house key on the back left...

it used to be front but i changed for some reason... also its not easy to pick it out of your back pocket if your walking or sitting down, which is what i do most of the time when my wallet is with me
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2006 at 11:48 PM Post #26 of 50
Front right for me... I used to try it in my back pocket but it makes my jeans bulge too much for me to feel comfortable when I sit down so it's front right.

Then I have my mobile phone sitting on top of my wallet in that pocket and whenever I'm walking around my portable amp sits in there as well connected to my X5L which is in a case and clipped to my belt (or the small coin pocket) In my left pocket I have my keys which are clipped to a belt loop so they are easy to get at (and can't be stolen so easily) along with a hankerchief as well as my inhaler for my ahstma.

All in all I end up with a fair amount of stuff in my pockets whenever I leave - not quick or easy to get at my money which means if I ever decide to spend when I'm out then I have to really want to.... unfortunately the net's just too easy to spend it instead :p

Mar 27, 2006 at 11:55 PM Post #27 of 50
Wait, you guys have MONEY?!?!?! I only have the wallet for show, and ID... Head-Fi = worse than Dracula when it comes to money.

Back right, or jacket inner pocket. Depends on how paranoid I am.

Mar 28, 2006 at 12:26 AM Post #29 of 50
Wallet in back right pocket.
Keys in front left pocket.
Cell phone in right frony pocket.
If i have my portable rig then my iriver goes instead of cell phone and phone goes into jacket pocket.

Any other combination feels extremely awkward.

Mar 28, 2006 at 12:52 AM Post #30 of 50
back right.
but i hate it when i'm sitting too long and my butt get's all hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back