Where do you buy Grados?
Dec 21, 2008 at 5:06 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by sugrhigh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been trying to find a local place in Houston but can't.
I found a place with RS-2's but that's the only Grados they carry and they aren't really even much of an audio store so I don't know where to look now

Hmm that doesnt sound right. I did a quick search and came up with two retailers in that area:
Sound World
Audio Concepts

I am sure there are quite a few more also.

Dec 21, 2008 at 6:02 AM Post #17 of 21
I'm a big Headroom fan. I've bought all of the cans I've owned through them. They carry a lot, and they have absolutely outstanding customer service. I have had many great conversations with their sales reps. Plus the 30 day return policy is sweet.

Dec 21, 2008 at 6:57 AM Post #18 of 21
UCI computerstore, they're already marked down 10% or so off for students/faculty/staff, plus they have bi-yearly sales that offer an additional 25% off. Sad part is they only offer up to 325i, though I imagine one could request an order for RS series haha.

Got my SR-125 for about ~90.

Dec 21, 2008 at 1:27 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblepaulz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I always recommend The Listening Station (Listening Station!, Specializing in Quality Headphones), but this place gets no love here. 125s and up come with free shipping and a nice free storage bag.

Grado Comfort Rings? someone has tested? (do not know
tongue.gif
)
Comfort Rings (Make Grado's more Comfortable!) (1 pair) [CanRings] - $15.99 : Listening Station!, Specializing in Quality Headphones

Dec 21, 2008 at 1:43 PM Post #20 of 21
You can find wonderful deals here and it's called Head-fi.org.

Dec 21, 2008 at 4:49 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, buy used from the forum or from someone like TTVJ. Good luck.

x2. If you're going to buy from an online retailer be sure to do business with one of our sponsor's as they help support head-fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back