Where do you best enjoy your music?
Jan 1, 2011 at 10:22 PM Post #18 of 38

Quote:
Quote:
On my arse in front of my computer. Very soothing.

so you got one too eh?....

smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 2, 2011 at 12:45 AM Post #21 of 38
When I'm sitting in my room, just shutting my eyes and chillin'. Nothing beats it.

Jan 2, 2011 at 11:01 PM Post #25 of 38
Jan 2, 2011 at 11:51 PM Post #27 of 38

Quote:
Quote:
While floating through space

So you must enjoy your music all the time then.

I realize you're joking, but ever since I was about twelve I've had this obsession of wanting to float through space. Seriously, if I had the funds I'd buy a rocket and go on a one-way journey through space. Something about space has always intrigued me.

Jan 2, 2011 at 11:57 PM Post #28 of 38

Quote:
I realize you're joking, but ever since I was about twelve I've had this obsession of wanting to float through space. Seriously, if I had the funds I'd buy a rocket and go on a one-way journey through space. Something about space has always intrigued me.

Same with me. No gravity, being completely alone.. I can see the enjoyment of listening to music in that environment. Cool stuff.

Jan 2, 2011 at 11:59 PM Post #29 of 38

Quote:
Quote:

Same with me. No gravity, being completely alone.. I can see the enjoyment of listening to music in that environment. Cool stuff.

My room pretty much is that environment. Here's a picture of my favorite listening area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back