Where do find similar music?
Apr 27, 2007 at 12:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

w4ffl35

Head-Fier
(I just realized I forgot an 'I' in my title, forgive me >_<)

Hello,

I'm trying to find similar music to the stuff I currently listen to. last.fm is ok but I guess I'm trying to find more obscure stuff than mainstream at the moment.
I'm listening to death metal, melodeath, drum and bass, trance, industrial, some black metal, and getting into bands like Boris / Sun O)).

Any help with either sites, or just plain recommendations? I also have this weird deal with torrenting music, where after a while I don't pay attention to it much, but not so much with buying the cds. So any help saving me from buying cds is helpful =P.

Apr 30, 2007 at 4:48 PM Post #9 of 11
Are you sure you don't like Pandora? It works pretty well for me.

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:15 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luonnotar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For metal I recommend http://metal-archives.com/. You can search for bands by keywords, genre, country.. It has band profiles as well as reviews, you can find almost every metal band there.

A good place for information and reviews, but their forums can be quite hostile.
plainface.gif

Apr 30, 2007 at 7:40 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by YamiTenshi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A good place for information and reviews, but their forums can be quite hostile.
plainface.gif

Heh, I just checked it out and I understand what you mean, these sites have been very helpful, now to either get cash or a credit card...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back