Where can you try out IEMs in London?
Aug 28, 2008 at 7:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

funnycaff

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for a new pair of IEMs (probably canal phones) for use with my Sony MP3 player.

I am looking for good stores in London that will let you try out various IEMs. Not too bothered on price but I probably won't go above £150 or so for a pair of IEMs.

For reference, I really like my current Crossroads Mylarone X1 which I found through this forum (and thank you to those that recommended - they have been brilliant and served me well for over a year).

I tried the Apple store in Regent Street for their super.fi range, but it was so busy and noisy with tourists, it's not a great place to try out new headphones.

Aug 30, 2008 at 12:18 AM Post #2 of 5
There aren't many -stick around & maybe we can hook up in a central London mini-meet (due to meet with zafonic again in a few weeks with Triple Fi/ER-4S and some bigger phones + amps).
Could be fun if you can stand a round or five of espresso
biggrin.gif

Aug 30, 2008 at 12:42 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by audible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There aren't that many because most stores don't want you plugging up their IEM's with your wax XD

Easy: you take your own tips. Cornflake Shop off TCR used to let you dem SE530 etc, but I believe they're gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back