Where can you buy the CD3000 with a money back return policy?
Sep 7, 2003 at 4:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

MusicLover

1000+ Head-Fier
I checked Audiocubes policy and they only replace broken items. Does anyone know of a place where you can get your money back? Thanks.

Sep 7, 2003 at 10:08 PM Post #2 of 9
Bump.

Sep 7, 2003 at 10:46 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by MusicLover
I checked Audiocubes policy and they only replace broken items. Does anyone know of a place where you can get your money back? Thanks.

You could always break them....
tongue.gif

seriously, the CD3000 seems to be very hard to find in the U.S. I hope a CD3K owner can help you -- I'd like to find out myself.

Sep 8, 2003 at 2:14 AM Post #4 of 9
I was once in the same boat as you, MusicLover, before I decided to wait on purchasing the CD3000s. Anyway etronics used to be the best place to purchase these phones since they sold them for $380 and have a 30 day return policy. Unfortunately they've been out of stock for months. I emailed them and their response was that they basically have no idea when they will get new CD3000s in.
rolleyes.gif
As far as other retailers go B & H Photo (bhphotovideo.com) and goelectronic.com both sell the phones for $420. B & H has a one week return policy while goelectronic has a 30 day return policy. If I ever get around to purchasing these phones I think I'll go with goelectronic although I have no idea how trustworthy they are. Does anyone have experience with them?

Sep 8, 2003 at 2:54 AM Post #5 of 9
Sep 8, 2003 at 3:13 AM Post #6 of 9
Buy a good condition pair as cheap as possible (for sale/trade forum/ebay/discount e-tailer) and resell them if you don't like 'em. The demand for 3000's is pretty big (I just sold mine very easily - quite a few offers).

-dd3mon

Sep 8, 2003 at 3:19 AM Post #7 of 9
Hi Music Lover-

B&H Photos in NYC sells them for $419.95...they offer a 7 return policy on headphones. They are currently out of stock, but you can be notified when they are in stock.

CD3Ks at B&H Photo

John

Sep 8, 2003 at 3:23 AM Post #8 of 9
What exactly do you want? Just to try them, why not going to a meeting, or to someones house to listen it, there are a lot of happy owners in your area, me included, of course do not expect they will lend it to you OK? At least not me....
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 8, 2003 at 3:47 AM Post #9 of 9
I agree Sovkiller, meets are a nice place to try equipment but there is no substitute for listening to phones on your own equipment and having 30 days to do make up your mind, instead of an hour or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back