Where can I get Behringer DEQ2496 cheap?
Nov 28, 2005 at 7:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jvbb2005

100+ Head-Fier
After hearing / reading so many good words about the Behringer DEQ2496, I have decided to give it a shot. I have posted a WTB post in the For Sale/For Trade section but hear no reply at all. So, instead of getting a used one, I am now consider buying a brand new unit.

Can any head-fiers shed some lights in regard of the lowest online price for this unit? The online merchant has to be willing to ship out of the states. Your help will be much apprecaited.
cool.gif

Nov 28, 2005 at 8:33 AM Post #2 of 4
At zzounds.com they have new units for $300. and B-stock new units for $250. A B-stock unit is one with small cosmetic blemishes that don't affect the unit's actual functionality, just its looks. At Zzounds, a B-stock unit comes with the full new warranty, return policy, ... I picked one up and, when it came, I gave it a quick but decent once over and could find no blemishes. I'm a VERY happy DEQ2496 owner. Not only does it do a high quality of digital equalization, but its own DAC produces a fully enjoyable analog audio output as well.

I line IN the states, so I have no idea about their willingness to ship out of the states. They ARE quick to respond to inquiries.

Nov 28, 2005 at 8:45 AM Post #3 of 4
i bought mine at guitar center but thats cause im impatient
smily_headphones1.gif

love it btw

Nov 28, 2005 at 9:29 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbulack
At zzounds.com they have new units for $300. and B-stock new units for $250. A B-stock unit is one with small cosmetic blemishes that don't affect the unit's actual functionality, just its looks. At Zzounds, a B-stock unit comes with the full new warranty, return policy, ... I picked one up and, when it came, I gave it a quick but decent once over and could find no blemishes. I'm a VERY happy DEQ2496 owner. Not only does it do a high quality of digital equalization, but its own DAC produces a fully enjoyable analog audio output as well.

I line IN the states, so I have no idea about their willingness to ship out of the states. They ARE quick to respond to inquiries.

Thank you for the info. B stock seems like the way to go
icon10.gif

Does zzounds.com ship overseas?

Just in case, if anyone cares. I found an ebayer carrying boxed DEQ2496 with a BIN price of USD269 and he ships them worldwide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back