Where can i get a Rio Karma?
Jan 24, 2006 at 9:33 PM Post #3 of 9
J&R, Erwincomp. Use Froogle.

Jan 25, 2006 at 2:49 PM Post #4 of 9
I posted this reply in an earlier message: try amazon.com. They were selling a reconditioned unit for about $160 a couple of months ago. I got one. Works great, looks great.

Jan 26, 2006 at 4:35 AM Post #6 of 9
I second J&R. My friend liked mine so much that he bought one from them. With shipping and an extended warranty, total was still under $200. It's a steal.

Jan 26, 2006 at 7:18 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.karmalicious
I second J&R. My friend liked mine so much that he bought one from them. With shipping and an extended warranty, total was still under $200. It's a steal.

how is his? i read a horror story where someone had to take back all 4 from J&R (the last 4 they had). really sucks, because I just finally decided to get a Karma, and I see that they are not on amazon anymore either.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Jan 26, 2006 at 11:55 PM Post #8 of 9
He's had it for two weeks now, and he says that it's been perfect. I looked at it when he opened it... there were no scratches on the screen or unit, and no chips in the paint or anything. Looked brand new to me.

Jan 27, 2006 at 2:16 PM Post #9 of 9
If you're buying a remanufactured Karma from *any* retailer, the condition of the unit you receive is a complete crapshoot. You might get one that's fairly prisitine, or you might get one that looks like it's been used as a doorstop. J&R has nothing to do with reconditioning and repackaging the Karmas it sells. They get their stock from the same source as Amazon and everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back