Where can I get a new pair of the TFTA-1XB Extreme Bass earbuds by TFTA?
Mar 3, 2012 at 8:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

ergibson83

New Head-Fier
Guys,

I am in desperate need of a pair of these headphones. They are sold out on the TFTA website and Amazon. I've spoke in PM to a few people on here and they have said they haven't heard much about what's going on with TFTA. I have e-mailed TFTA but I have received no response. I live in the US and I just need a place where I can purchase them. I'll buy from an international supplier if I have to.

ANY help is much appreciated guys.....

Thanks!

Mar 3, 2012 at 10:33 PM Post #3 of 14
Yuin PK series are one of them. You can also try Final Audio Piano Forte 2 :)

Mar 3, 2012 at 11:55 PM Post #4 of 14
I see people are recommending the Atrio MG7s. I went ahead and ordered a pair of those. I can't believe the costprog50% coupon code is still working. Price came to 109.99 after shipping. Thanks for you guys' help. I'm anxious to see how they sound. Hopefully they will be worth the talk on this msg board.

Mar 4, 2012 at 1:25 AM Post #5 of 14

Quote:
I see people are recommending the Atrio MG7s. I went ahead and ordered a pair of those. I can't believe the costprog50% coupon code is still working. Price came to 109.99 after shipping. Thanks for you guys' help. I'm anxious to see how they sound. Hopefully they will be worth the talk on this msg board.

Also can't believe the 50% coupon is still working, but I guess it's good business for them anyways.

Remember that the MG7s excels in the sub bass whereas the TFTAs (I've only heard the 1V and not the extra bass version) has much more mid bass. Anyways, you can always invest in a ZO if you want more bass. 
wink.gif

Mar 4, 2012 at 1:41 AM Post #6 of 14
Yeah, I wish I could have found a new pair of the TFTA's but I can't find them anywhere. I'm sure that's the sound I'm looking for. Any suggestions on where I can get the ZO amp for the lowest cost? Also, how does the Fiio E11 stack up to the ZO?

Thanks!

Mar 4, 2012 at 1:49 AM Post #7 of 14

Quote:
Yeah, I wish I could have found a new pair of the TFTA's but I can't find them anywhere. I'm sure that's the sound I'm looking for. Any suggestions on where I can get the ZO amp for the lowest cost? Also, how does the Fiio E11 stack up to the ZO?

Thanks!

Sometimes the ZO pops up on the for sale forum for less than the retail, usually used. 

The E11 is a better amp and overall package for less IMO, but the ZO is attractive not for being the best amp, but for it's multi level bass boost. 

Mar 4, 2012 at 8:09 AM Post #8 of 14
Uhhh anyone notices he wants earbuds instead of IEMs? Unless he meant IEMs? 
confused_face_2.gif

Mar 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM Post #9 of 14

Quote:

I could not deal with the closed in sound and poor instrument separation. I am getting rid of my MG7 Atrios. I tried burning in, all kinds of tips and just tried to adjust to the signature but in the end I was always bored with them.

Mar 4, 2012 at 6:34 PM Post #11 of 14
Ahh I see. :) Good choice with the MG7 then. They're very the bassy :)

May 1, 2012 at 9:33 PM Post #14 of 14
I know the OP has found an IEM but  if anyone comes across this thread with knowledge of where to get a tfta xb then please let ME know! I have been trying to find a pair and the reps with tfta said they would get back to me if they got any available. Alas that was over a week ago and no email yet. So please, if anyone has a pair of tfta xb's for sale or knows where to get a pair let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back