Where can I find double-flange tips for my TF10?
Dec 25, 2009 at 6:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

kevin828

New Head-Fier
I just got my TF10 days ago. Like some of you, I can hardly get a great fit and isolation with the soft silicon tips nor foam tips that coming with TF10. I heard that the double-flange tips are great, and I do wanna have a try. However, I can not find this kind of tips anywhere, the UE official web, logitech web, amazon, earphonesolutions, etc. Can anybody tell me where I can find double-flange tips for my TF10? Thanks in advance. Merry Christmas.

Dec 25, 2009 at 6:33 AM Post #3 of 11
Thanks. Can you give me some links or the name of those sellers?
I did search "double flange tips" in ebay, just found "lelong_autions" from Singapore. It may take 2-3 weeks for shipping. I do hope I can get the tips in a shorter time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the search never ends /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You checked ebay? many good sellers with just about every tip

Dec 25, 2009 at 6:53 AM Post #4 of 11
I just ordered a set from lelong. I don't want to wait 2 weeks either.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 25, 2009 at 7:18 AM Post #6 of 11
Guitar Center has a universal double-flange that fits. Its originally for the M-Audio IEM's.
The foam tips were missing from my IE-40's and they gave me a package of tips for free.

Dec 26, 2009 at 3:24 AM Post #9 of 11
dont the 10's come with double flanged tips? i cant remember , i remember the 5pros's did.

Dec 26, 2009 at 3:45 AM Post #10 of 11
I prefer the eBay tips from lelong-auction that many are recommending. I find them to be softer than the original UE bi-flanges and therefore more comfortable.

The M-Audio tips that Modifiedz is referring to should be identical to the old UE tips as they OEM M-Audio's IEM line.

And no, unfortunately, Shure SE and Westone tips won't fit the TF10.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jussssss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
dont the 10's come with double flanged tips? i cant remember , i remember the 5pros's did.

They no longer come with the double flanges. Now UE includes two pairs of Comply T500s in their stead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back