Where can I demo headphones in the UK?
Feb 18, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #2 of 6
Hifiheadphones in Lancing, high end demo room and everything, really nice guys too

Feb 18, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #3 of 6
oh yea I've sent them an email regarding their collection earlier but I won't be able to go there for 2 or 3 weeks and they don't seem to have online a lot of stuff that I've been looking at on the internet. Any mainstream stores untill then?

Feb 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #4 of 6
Depends where in the UK you are and what your budget is. There are a few smaller boutique stores with seriously high end equipment(SR009, etc).

In any case, you should sign up for the London Head-fi meet. That's probably your best chance to audition most headphones.

Feb 18, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
Depends where in the UK you are and what your budget is. There are a few smaller boutique stores with seriously high end equipment(SR009, etc).

In any case, you should sign up for the London Head-fi meet. That's probably your best chance to audition most headphones.

Hi, I'm in Uxbrige, London for uni but live in Hove which I go every 3 weeks which lancing is close by luckily. My budget is about £250 but of course I'd prefer it less. I am shocked that you can demo the SR009s though! I imagine they'd look at me funny if I walked into one of those stores 
redface.gif
 The London Head-fi meet sounds interesting... when is the deadline to sign up?

Feb 18, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Hi, I'm in Uxbrige, London for uni but live in Hove which I go every 3 weeks which lancing is close by luckily. My budget is about £250 but of course I'd prefer it less. I am shocked that you can demo the SR009s though! I imagine they'd look at me funny if I walked into one of those stores 
redface.gif
 The London Head-fi meet sounds interesting... when is the deadline to sign up?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/651226/london-meet-saturday-27th-april

Users who are viewing this thread

Back