Where can I buy Klipsch Custom 3 or Shure SE530 PTH
Jan 2, 2009 at 4:51 PM Post #4 of 11
so ???? Is it good enough for me to fire
tongue.gif

Jan 2, 2009 at 5:27 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$160 for the custom 3's i think is a rather good buy, certainly compared to the monumentally rip off price amazon uk is selling them for (£299.99 or at current exchange rates $435)

Amazon sells the SE530PTH for £230 I think, so does Play.com

Jan 2, 2009 at 11:31 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by midnightwalker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please help me where can I buy Klipsch Custom 3 or Shure SE530 PTH with better price?

Currently, Amazon sales Klipsch for 160 and Shure for 290.

Thanks

I've done intensive research in hopes of buying the Custom 3 at lower price. But Amazon has them for the cheapest. I got mine yesterday(the last pair) from onecall, an authorized dealer, through Amazon marketplace for $160. Amazon itself carries the phones for the same price but you'll have to wait from 2-4 weeks. Another merchant also sells the Custom 3 for $160 (Z Electria), but you'll have to give up your warranty as the Klipsch warranty policy from unauthorized dealer isn't very forgiving.
Hope you'll get the best deal possible.

Jan 2, 2009 at 11:57 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh i already have the 530's just keep checking amazon uk to see if they doing a bargain price on the custom 3's like they have done the 1 and 2's was startled by the huge price hike, dislikes the abusive price disparity between the uk and us

The Custom-3 are out of stock for the next couple of weeks it seems, so it doesn't really matter, yet. But I agree that the price difference is obscene. The UK does seem to be finally getting better deals on other stuff like IE 8 and S639.

Jan 3, 2009 at 1:17 AM Post #9 of 11
Yeah getting in to headphones when the £/$ is so crud really sucks. I usually order kit from the US or pick it up when over there and it sucks when I realise you can't just half the US$ price to get the UK£ price!

Still, hopefully the US members will get plenty of good deals buying from Europe!

Jan 3, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #10 of 11
I got the 530 off ebay, suggest you check it out, it was selling sub $300 last time i saw.

Jan 3, 2009 at 2:08 AM Post #11 of 11
In case you are unaware of the warranty policy, buying from unauthorized dealer also voids your warranty. Although Shure has proven to be rather forgiving regarding this matter, Klipsch policy is somewhat strict. As you may know, IEM can break at anytime no matter how good the build the quality is, I highly recommend you get your pair from an authorized dealer instead of ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back