where can i buy etymotic er-4p?
Jul 19, 2009 at 11:04 PM Post #5 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by aangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
many thanks ljokerl and wuwhere for your answer, so quickly, i´ll look it...

i´m from spain, do you know if headroom can send it here?...

do you like etymotic er-4p?...

with hope

Yes, headroom will ship internationally, but it will cost you. See here for more details.

Don't own the Er4p but I love my Er6i, and the Er4's are a step or two up the food chain, so I don't think you can go wrong
atsmile.gif

Jul 19, 2009 at 11:11 PM Post #7 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, headroom will ship internationally, but it will cost you. See here for more details.

Don't own the Er4p but I love my Er6i, and the Er4's are a step or two up the food chain, so I don't think you can go wrong
atsmile.gif

thanks again ljokerl, i´m going to send a pm to headroom to know the approximate overseas shipping rates...

with hope

Jul 19, 2009 at 11:15 PM Post #8 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by wuwhere /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have both ER4P and ER4S, I prefer the S. Get a P to S adapter so that you can have both. The adapter just adds more impedance to the P to make it an S.

thanks for the info wuwhere, i want the headphones for ipod classic 80gb...

how are the bass in etymotic er-4p for you?, any inconvenient in them for you?...

with hope

Jul 20, 2009 at 7:12 AM Post #13 of 19
Contrary to what some say, the Etys can grow even with sizable home amps. So the Fiio will hopefully work for you, but you can always do better later. The Etys are respected, but still very under-valued around here in my book. Coming back a bit lately though. Good luck aangel. You'll be amazed at what you can hear with them. Another vote for either the S or P with adapter. If you're unhappy with the bass, at least give your ears/brain time to adjust before passing judgement.

Jul 20, 2009 at 7:42 AM Post #14 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Contrary to what some say, the Etys can grow even with sizable home amps. So the Fiio will hopefully work for you, but you can always do better later. The Etys are respected, but still very under-valued around here in my book. Coming back a bit lately though. Good luck aangel. You'll be amazed at what you can hear with them. Another vote for either the S or P with adapter. If you're unhappy with the bass, at least give your ears/brain time to adjust before passing judgement.

ok blessingx...

anyone use etymotic er-4p with all kind of music?...

with hope

Jul 20, 2009 at 7:55 AM Post #15 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by aangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ok blessingx...

anyone use etymotic er-4p with all kind of music?...

with hope

I do
beyersmile.png
and man do they sound great. Only gripe is soundstage but for these phones I could care less

Users who are viewing this thread

Back