Where buy in San Diego
Jun 18, 2008 at 7:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

get_ya_ya

New Head-Fier
Hi:
im from Spain and a friend stay a days in San diego, i wanna try to buy a iem, but i dont know the stores in san diego that have headphones.
i like the UM1, but i need more recommendations in iem like these or higger.
Sorry for my english, and please say me shops in San Diego.
Good bye and thanks

Jun 18, 2008 at 9:36 PM Post #4 of 11
Frys has a somewhat large headphone selection in the back of the store. Most of it is from big-name companies, but they do have a few underdogs. Bose, Creative, Sony, UE (but dont trust me on that one I forgot if they carry UE) and a few more.

There is a store near the Sports Arena but I completely forgot the name of it and a link to their website. Ill look for it later and hopefully Ill come across their site.

Good luck!

Jun 18, 2008 at 10:07 PM Post #5 of 11
Hi and welcome to San Diego! If you looking for Shures' iem's the Apple store at Fashion Valley or LaJolla UTC shopping malls has the entire line up-kinda pricey but it is an option. You can checkout Best-buy or Circuit-city as they have a selection of iem's. No UE's here though, last time I looked they had some Sennheisers, JVC's, Shure's and Skull candy. Good luck!

Jun 18, 2008 at 10:20 PM Post #8 of 11
ohh, to thanks for the reply.
i speak with my friend and i try to take the iem.
i like the UM1, but if i can go for another better what is the next step? the UM2 or best the UE superfi.5Pro. or other?
Again to much thanks for your reply.

Jun 19, 2008 at 12:21 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by get_ya_ya /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi:
im from Spain and a friend stay a days in San diego, i wanna try to buy a iem, but i dont know the stores in san diego that have headphones.
i like the UM1, but i need more recommendations in iem like these or higger.
Sorry for my english, and please say me shops in San Diego.
Good bye and thanks

There is a store called BEST BUY which you can find in different parts of San Diego.

Jun 19, 2008 at 1:00 AM Post #10 of 11
Hey, as far as i know, there isn't any UE distributors here in SD (Fry's doesn't carry UE or Westone). However, I purchased my Westone UM2's from Audioscope (Audioscope - A Full Service Audiology Group). Email them and set an order, it should arrive in a week. They are really nice people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back