Where are you going?
Aug 28, 2007 at 5:48 AM Post #17 of 23
I hope to move to Australia one day, as soon as I can I am moving back to San Diego, and when I retire I'm going to Hawaii.

Aug 28, 2007 at 6:08 AM Post #19 of 23
i was planning on setting up this thing in poland...but that seemed to end when i thought about where is it better for me to live..

still have not found out yet. but it must be south cause i am going down, down, down..
and the flames went higher.
And it burns,burns,burns
the ring of fire
the ring of fire.

Score one for the Cash!

Aug 28, 2007 at 7:11 AM Post #21 of 23
Hopefully with a sound financial foundation, to Arizona for retirement. Maybe I'll teach at UofA (because I can tell I'll be a dirty old man) and golf the rest of the time with my wife. Lots of sun, golf, tennis and relaxing. Thats how I want to go out.

Aug 28, 2007 at 8:36 AM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bizzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've long dreamed of living abroad, especially in Canada or France. Partly because of cheaper living costs but mostly because they're such beautiful countries compared to the UK (IMHO). Do you plan to emigrate and, if so, where will you go?
icon10.gif

I might end up in Japan someday...its one of the few countries out there that doesnt hate Americans.

Aug 28, 2007 at 12:19 PM Post #23 of 23
Well I do want to get stationed in Germany for a few years. I'll be using that time to find a place in Europe where I'd like to settle down after I retire. The more liberal the better.

Why would anyone what to move to the USA though? Don't get me wrong I love this country, but the places where it's most desirable to live there is either a very high cost of living or it's very hard to find a job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back