Where are you from?
Dec 3, 2008 at 4:39 AM Post #94 of 151
Quote:

Originally Posted by compuryan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I go to Butler University in Indianapolis. But when not in school, home is near Dayton, Ohio. This is all in the US btw.

I graduated from Butler a few years back! Good to see you here! I live down in sunny Austin, Texas.

Dec 3, 2008 at 4:39 PM Post #95 of 151
Quote:

Originally Posted by japc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You must mean "Other Europe". Nice place though.

Yeah, Sweden is part of this "Other Europe" thing...
..and its a nice place indeed.
smile.gif

Dec 3, 2008 at 9:13 PM Post #96 of 151
Where are you from? Mother ...
wink.gif

U.S. , see avatar script, the Newer England... ~
smily_headphones1.gif
~

Dec 3, 2008 at 10:22 PM Post #97 of 151
Hmm, I can't figure out how to design a new poll to be precise enough to be meaningful without having too many options...

From the posts so far, most Other Europeans comes from Holland/The Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, and Norway.

I must say, I'm surprised at the lack of UKers. Also, I expected to see more of the French, Germans, and Austrians. Mostly the latter two since they make headphones.

Dec 4, 2008 at 8:01 PM Post #98 of 151
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonathanjong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm, I can't figure out how to design a new poll to be precise enough to be meaningful without having too many options...

Why not simply go foor the seven continents? Then ask us you be specific about country in the comment...
Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia.

Dec 4, 2008 at 10:30 PM Post #103 of 151
Canada in that "other London". We stole your name, streets, and rivers. Horray for originality. Parisians you can swing by Paris, Ontario and Australians you can drop by Sydney.

Dec 5, 2008 at 7:04 AM Post #104 of 151
While traveling this is the #1 cliche question I have been asked.
I was born in Ohio USA, then went to high school in Aussieland
for 3 years. traveled in another dozen + countries. As I am a product of all of my experiences, I answer this in person as
"Man of the World" for this poll, other

Dec 5, 2008 at 7:23 AM Post #105 of 151
Canada

Users who are viewing this thread

Back