Where are the KSC-35's?!?!
Jan 25, 2002 at 5:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

RMSzero

500+ Head-Fier
I ordered the Koss KSC-35 from Headroom last night, and today I got this message by e-mail:

Quote:

The following item(s) have been placed on backorder:
0020130035 Koss KSC35

Uh oh. I'm trying to call their (busy) 800-line to find out what the deal is.

Trying to order direct from Koss isn't much better. You can go to the KSC-35 page, click "Add to Cart", but nothing is ever added to your shopping cart.

Did I miss out?

Jan 25, 2002 at 5:46 PM Post #2 of 9
Hmmm, strange. I ordered some from the Koss site a couple of days ago and everything worked fine....got the confirmation e-mail and all.
confused.gif

Jan 25, 2002 at 5:52 PM Post #3 of 9
I got the confirmation e-mail, then the "these are backordered" at the same exact minute according to outlook express.

Headroom says the following when I called them:

"We have them on order and they should be in any day."

So I guess everything is okay, still, I'll be unsure until I see that they have them, it's not good when just about the only online supplier of these hard-to-find headphones runs out (but probably everyone raving about them on Head-Fi is generating the demand, lol)

Anyone want to place bets on what arrives first: the Philips HP890s coming from Germany (currently it's day 15) or the backordered Koss KSC-35s from Headroom?

(and damn you all for convincing me to buy more headphones before my new ones have even arrived!
wink.gif
)

edit: I just thought of something. The person I just talked to at headroom is probably the nicest and most intelligent person I've ever spoken to after dialing an 800 number. Thanks headroom for being cool!

Jan 25, 2002 at 7:51 PM Post #4 of 9
Yeah I think they are constantly running out because when I order mine almost 3 weeks ago, they were out of stock. However, they shipped mine out last thursday but I have yet to recieve it.
frown.gif

I am waiting patiently.
rolleyes.gif

Jan 25, 2002 at 10:12 PM Post #6 of 9
I just ordered from Good Cans last night, they were sent today, priority mail ($4.95 shipping was less than the $6 from Headroom)...and with a nice personal note from whomever is handling the orders...

...mmm...new headphones for me...

Jan 25, 2002 at 10:47 PM Post #7 of 9
What's Good Cans?

Jan 26, 2002 at 12:25 AM Post #9 of 9
"long time passing...."

response to thread, which triggered some strange response in me......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back