When you Though Rapper-Endorsed headphones got too ridicoulous, Here comes Sync By 50
Aug 16, 2012 at 2:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

PinoyPogiman

100+ Head-Fier
Seriously Speaking.
The most Overhyped and Overpriced Headphone released on the Market today was Beats By Dr. Dre (Feat. Monster)

Then came a "Look-A-Like" Soul By Ludacris. which is basically the same shell, only different colour and logo.

now heres Sync By 50 Cent... which inevitably looks way too similar to Beats.

Aug 16, 2012 at 2:58 PM Post #2 of 12
If I see someone walking around in the city with a set of cans--75% chance it's a Beats (or similar).  They're going to keep this up as long as they're raking in the cash.  To bad the bass sounds like hitting a wet cardboard box with a mallet, accompanied by a tinny compressed upper midrange--and that's it!

Aug 16, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #3 of 12
Wow, I thought this thread was old, not cause of all the posts in it or my inability to read the thread start date, but because 50's headphones have been out for almost a year now. You're kinda late to the party :wink:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Aug 16, 2012 at 10:12 PM Post #4 of 12
still something to talk about, as There isnt too much talk about either headphone except Beats.

its funny how all of each look the same, and i suppose "in biased hindsight" all sound either, or Similar to each other.

The kids in school are going to be arguing which of their overpriced headphones is the best.

In my opinion, the only quality headphone thats Endorsed is the Quincy jones AKG's. even though i wont find myself buying them. and i dont care about Product Endorsements (unless it was Daft Punk).

Aug 16, 2012 at 10:20 PM Post #5 of 12
Then you'll need the Monster T1 Daft Punk Edition...
biggrin.gif

http://www.monstercable.com/headphones/t1/

Aug 16, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #6 of 12
Quote:
still something to talk about, as There isnt too much talk about either headphone except Beats.

its funny how all of each look the same, and i suppose "in biased hindsight" all sound either, or Similar to each other.

The kids in school are going to be arguing which of their overpriced headphones is the best.

In my opinion, the only quality headphone thats Endorsed is the Quincy jones AKG's. even though i wont find myself buying them. and i dont care about Product Endorsements (unless it was Daft Punk).

I can't call it as I haven't listened to any of them but the Beats Studio's and I liked them, but no way I'd pay their asking price. 

Aug 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM Post #7 of 12
I personally love the designs of Beats and most definitely those Daft Punk headphones... Can't say the same for the build quality though, having owned the Beats Wireless for two weeks, I seriously thought it was going to snap in half at any second!

Aug 17, 2012 at 1:24 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:
I personally love the designs of Beats and most definitely those Daft Punk headphones... Can't say the same for the build quality though, having owned the Beats Wireless for two weeks, I seriously thought it was going to snap in half at any second!

I agree on the looks, I like how they look too, almost bought a pair just cause of how sexy they are to be perfectly honest. But then I came to my senses.

Aug 17, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #9 of 12
Aug 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #12 of 12
Quote:
I wear my DT-770's and people ask me if there from a Vietnam or a WWII bomber plane :)

thats funny, IMO. Grado's would look more similar to the WW2 headsets.
The Koss Pro4AA looks similar to those Gunship headsets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back